We’re excited to welcome your Non-Profit Community group to Thanksgiving Point. To make a reservation, please note the following instructions:
- Read and review the following guidelines and fill out the reservation form below.
- A Thanksgiving Point representative will contact you to confirm your details and reservation. Reservation is NOT final until confirmed and communicated by Thanksgiving Point staff.
- Advance reservations required (Reservations must be scheduled at least 1 week in advance. Without advanced reservations, regular admission rates apply).
- Price includes regular venue admission only, and each venue charges admission separately. Separate fees apply for Canopy Tours, Mammoth Screen Movies, pony rides, Butterfly Releases, etc.
- To receive the discount rate, groups must enter as a group and pay in one transaction, not individually.
- Youth and Children must be chaperoned by Adults in the following ratios: Ages 3-11, 1 Adult to 4 Children, Ages 12-18, 1 Adult to to 10 Children.
- Chaperones must supervise and stay with Children at all times.
- No amplified music or microphones allowed.
- Public areas-reservation does not denote private experience. Please be respectful of other patrons visiting Thanksgiving Point.
- Visit is only valid during regular hours of operation.
- Black-out dates apply: Tulip Festival, Garden of Quilts, Luminaria, Utah Symphony, Labor Day Luau, other special events as scheduled.
|Adult||Youth (13-24)||Child (3-12)|
|Museum of Ancient Life||$12||$9.50||$8.50|
|Museum of Natural Curiosity||$12||$9.50||$8.50|
"*" indicates required fields