TEACHER SNEAK PEEK TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Teacher Sneak Peek Pass is a free pass for educators to explore Thanksgiving Point’s five world-class venues and determine how the venues can help support their students’ education. Thanksgiving Point has five beautiful and unique venues to explore: Museum of Ancient Life, Ashton Gardens, Butterfly Biosphere, Farm Country, and Museum of Natural Curiosity.
Terms and Conditions:
- Each educator may visit each venue once per year
- The pass admits one educator and one guest
- There are two options for using the Teacher Sneak Peek Pass:
- With an upcoming field trip contract and your current teacher ID
- With online registration, good on only the date requested
- Registering online:
- Register online at least two business days in advance of your visit
- When you register, you will receive an email with a ticket for you and one guest to enter the specified venue
- When you arrive on the date of the ticket, please show it at the check-in desk with your current teacher ID
The Teacher Sneak Peek Pass will not be accepted during the Tulip Festival, Luminaria, Outdoor Movie Series, Storytelling Festival, or during any other special ticketed events. Please call 801.768.4971 with questions.
Every August, Thanksgiving Point hosts Educator’s Day, where teachers can visit each of the venues for free and see what we have to offer schools. The Education staff will be available to answer questions about field trips and outreach programs. Teachers will also be able to see what grade level activities are offered for Explorer PLUS Field Trips.