THANKSGIVING POINT DISCOVERY FIELD TRIPS
Please complete the Field Trip Request form below and be sure to fill out all required fields. After submitting your request, you will receive an auto-generated email acknowledgement that we have received it. You will be contacted within 3-5 business days to verify your information, confirm your visit, and request the deposit or confirm a scholarship.
Please note that filling out this form DOES NOT guarantee a scheduled field trip on your desired date.
Please also be mindful of the following:
- Correct request form must be submitted for the grade/group you are bringing
- Request form must be submitted 30 days before first choice visit date
- One venue per request form (movie add-on option for all venues)
- 5-student minimum to qualify for field trip rate
- Chaperone ratio requirement is determined by grade level and must be followed for venue admission
- Preschool-6th Grade: One chaperone for every 4 students
- 7th-12th Grade & CEE: One chaperone for every 10 students
- No field trips on Mondays or Saturdays
- No field trips on Fridays to the Ashton Gardens or the Museum of Natural Curiosity during the Tulip Festival (2nd weekend of April through the 1st weekend of May)
- 50% deposit is required for all non-sponsored field trips on a date determined by Education Reception.
- Please read and acknowledge our Field Trip Policies HERE regarding chaperone ratios, lunch locations, payments, cancellations, reschedules, etc.