Tulips Journey North (3rd Grade)
Tulips Journey North is a 60-minute classroom experience to enhance the Utah SEED Standard 3.2.1 with an additional (and optional) 30-minute tulip-bulb planting session.
View the District/Visit Year Calendar HERE.
This program includes
- Dissecting tulips bulbs
- Insect life cycle observation
- Building a classroom mini terrarium
- Plant life cycle investigation
- Tulip planting experiment (optional)
- Plant tulips at your school and watch them bloom in the spring! For this option, schools need to provide an 8’ by 8’ planting space, with soil tilled 6” in advance.