Every Kid Counts: Admission
The Every Kid Counts initiative at Thanksgiving Point brings hands-on, science learning to the lives of economically disadvantaged kids in Utah. Our Admissions program in the Every Kid Counts initiative provides free or discounted admission to Thanksgiving Point discovery centers with the presentation of an Electronic Benefits Transfer card. This way, all kids can have the chance to experience our world-class science centers.
How to Participate:
- Bring your SNAP or WIC benefits card and a Photo ID to one of our discovery centers (Mountain America Museum of Ancient Life, Ashton Gardens, Butterfly Biosphere, Farm Country, or Museum of Natural Curiosity).
- Present your ID to the Guest Services desk. No need to reserve tickets online!
- Dependent children (ages 3-12) in the immediate household are free.
- Teens and adults within the immediate household are $3 per person.
- Valid only for up to six (6) people per visit.
- Valid regular venue hours, Monday-Saturday. Closed Sundays.
- Blackout dates may apply for specific events (Labor Day Luau, Garden of Quilts, Luminaria, Tulip Festival, etc).
The Every Kid Counts: Admission program is in association with the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) and the Association of Children’s Museums (ACM) to expand reduced admission year-round through Museums for All. This increases the number of people able to afford science learning for years to come. Find other participating locations at Museums4All.org
Learn More About Our Venues
SPREAD YOUR WINGS
Get up close and personal with thousands of butterflies and dozens of insects from around the world in this insectarium and conservatory.
GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY
Milk a cow, ride a pony, and meet dozens of other farm animals at Farm Country, a real working farm in the heart of Utah’s metropolitan area.
Mountain America Museum of Ancient Life
Where the Past Comes Alive
Discover life over 65 million years ago in the Mountain America Museum of Ancient Life, housing one of the largest collections of mounted dinosaurs in the world.
Museum of Natural Curiosity
for curious minds of all ages
With more than 400 interactive, fun, and family-friendly exhibits, adventure awaits in the Museum of Natural Curiosity.