In this technological day and age, every organization needs an app. They make things easier, more efficient, and more engaging. That is why Spencer Gregory, Thanksgiving Point’s Email Marketing Specialist, has been working hard on our new app. You heard right, Thanksgiving Point has an app! We are hip with the times! Spencer said, “If you have the app, everything is already there. The goal is to be more interactive, to make guests feel more connected to Thanksgiving Point, and to enhance their Thanksgiving Point experience.” Our app includes many features designed to do all of those things.
On the Thanksgiving Point app, you can:
- Buy tickets to any of our five venues: By logging in and pressing the admissions tab at the bottom of your screen, you can see the prices for each venue, select the date you would like to visit, and purchase your tickets online. Those tickets are saved in your account, and you can access them whenever you need to. You can also purchase an Explorer Pass, which allows admission into all five venues for one day at a lower rate than if you were to buy separate tickets to each venue.
- Access your membership card and renew your membership: If you are a Thanksgiving Point member, you can access your membership card on the app and have it ready to go when you get to the admissions counter. A membership also provides discounts on dining, events, gift shops, and more, so it’s nice to just pull it up on your phone when you’re checking out.
- View our upcoming events: Any upcoming event will be on the app’s home page. You can learn more information about each of our events and buy tickets for these signature experiences on the app as well. If you have your notifications turned on, the app will also notify you when tickets for the event go on sale.
- Receive exclusive discounts: Who doesn’t love a good discount? Only those with the downloaded app will receive exclusive discounts to Thanksgiving Point – so download it now to see how you can save!
- Make reservations at our award-winning restaurants: After pressing “more” in the bottom right corner, you will see an option to make a dining reservation. It will present all the dining options Thanksgiving Point has to offer, give you a chance to peruse each of the menus, and allow you to make a reservation at the Harvest Restaurant or the Trellis Café.
- Order from the Tower Deli: You can’t make a reservation at the Deli, but you sure can order online! Skip the line and order your food from your phone. It will give you an estimated prepared-by time and you can pick it up then instead of waiting to order in addition to waiting for your food.
- Download Venue Maps: Some of our venues are quite large, and if you’re looking for something in particular, or are looking for the location of an event, you don’t want to be running around looking for it. You can download each venue map and have it right on your phone to get exactly where you want to go.
- Read our blog and watch our YouTube videos: We post a new blog every week featuring gardening tips and guides, features on our favorite animals and insects, event recaps, and more! You can stay up to date with our blog on the app, as well as watch our latest YouTube videos. A new YouTube video is made every month, and you don’t want to miss it.
- Play Thanksgiving Point’s weekly wordle: It’s all fun AND games! The app contains a different Thanksgiving Point-themed wordle every week and, right now, there is also a quiz to determine what kind of Dinosaur Island dinosaur you are!
So, if you want to find fun events, buy your tickets, order food, do some light reading, and play games…. there’s an app for that.
You can find the Thanksgiving Point app in the Apple app store or the Google Play store. Click here to download.
How many spiders does it take to create an app?
None. Spiders don’t make apps; they only design websites!