Five Fun Dinosaur Facts About the Brachiosaurus
- The Brachiosaurus was over 40 feet tall and weighed over 28 tons.
- It is thought that it could rear up onto its back legs to reach higher-up leaves.
- This herbivore had to eat 400-900 pounds of plant life per day to keep healthy.
- The Brachiosaurus was discovered in Colorado in 1900.
- It could even live up to 100 years old.
Travel back in time to the land of the dinosaurs! Dinosaur Island at Ashton Gardens is a one-of-a-kind experience that will transport you to a world of prehistoric wonder. From the towering Tyrannosaurus Rex to the horned Triceratops, you’ll see it all at Dinosaur Island. You’ll also enjoy special daily programs, a Dino Dash 5K, outdoor movies, and more throughout the summer. With its blend of entertainment and education, Dinosaur Island is a must-see attraction for anyone with an interest in adventure, dinosaurs, or natural history.