Five Fun Dinosaur Facts About the Gallimimus
- The Gallimimus was one of the fastest dinosaurs, reaching speeds of 50 miles per hour.
- It had a small head and a toothless beak.
- It was an omnivore that ate plants, insects, eggs, and maybe small animals.
- Its brain was the size of a golf ball.
- It’s part of a group called ornithomimids, also known as “ostrich dinosaurs.”
Travel back in time to the land of the dinosaurs! Dinosaur Island at Ashton Gardens is a one-of-a-kind experience that will transport you to a world of prehistoric wonder. From the towering Tyrannosaurus Rex to the horned Triceratops, you’ll see it all at Dinosaur Island. You’ll also enjoy special daily programs, a Dino Dash 5K, outdoor movies, and more throughout the summer. With its blend of entertainment and education, Dinosaur Island is a must-see attraction for anyone with an interest in adventure, dinosaurs, or natural history.